Monday, November 14, 2016

Elder Stout & Elder Stout in Sanjo!



 IT'S TRUE!  THE TWO ELDER STOUTS IN JAPAN ARE COMPANIONS IN SANJO! :D

I am so unbelievably excited for this transfer.  There is not a line up that I have hoped for more than working in Niigata ken with Elder Stout.  I'M SO HAPPY! :D
I'm really sorry, we took all of our time up today traveling and such, so there's not much time to email.  I'm really sorry it's super short, but I'll send a longer email this next week :) 

This week was really wonderful.  Elder Okano and I were working really hard every day.  





We had planned a lot of things with our English tutoring classes and such to make this area more productive, but when it was reaching it's peak of us planning, we got a phone call from Elder Li saying, "This is your transfer call.  Elder Okano, you're headed to Utsunomiya!  Elder Stout, do you know what this call means?" And I knew exactly what it meant.

Aw man, I'm so happy. :) I'm not sure if it's necessarily a good thing, but I've prayed so hard every day for the last few months that Todd would come and we could work together, and the Lord answered my pray in a very special way!  Being with him has made me miss all of your terribly, but we're where we need to be! :) The two of us are going to do everything in our power to build the kingdom here in our beloved Sanjo!






Ps, Dad, Todd got me the hug from you :) I miss you too and think of you often.  I can't wait to spend time with you again like I've been hanging out with him all day!
Rachel, you owe Todd and I a couple of matching ties.  No, I did not forget your promise ;)

I love you so much, take care!!! :)


    Elder Stout :D
          🇺🇸  •  🇯🇵
スタウト長老 ^o^



No comments:

Post a Comment