Tuesday, April 26, 2016

P-day at Rainbow Bridge




I can't believe another week has gone by.  Sorry, I know that's unoriginal, I prolly say it just about every week, but it always catches me off guard.

I'm really enjoying myself more and more every day!  The things I've started to improve on most recently are probably 1) Living in the moment and loving it, and 2) Focusing on others.  I've never been good at that first one (you can testify to how impatient I've been my entire life ;) and I used to be really good at number 2, but I've felt like I've been super stressed lately and because of that I haven't given others the attention I should.  Two of my favorite quotes apply to these two improvement points I've given myself: "Love is the one thing that everyone needs, that no one can find on their own, and that everyone else can freely give."  And, of course, "We've not a moment to lose."

Even as I just talk to Elders who are having a hard time in the evening instead of minding my own business for the whole night, I come out even less stressed and much happier.

YES!  Tsukagoshi san's baptism date is this next Sunday!!!!!!  We're so excited for him and he's so excited too!  It's going to be a wonderful evening.  We had a baptism for a new Chinese member in the Hiroo ward (remember where I serve there are two wards, the Japanese where I serve and the English ward where the other 4 Elders serve,) and it was such a wonderful experience.  I love baptisms.  Listening to the elders sing primary songs makes me nastolgic ;)

Ok, I know it's not much this week, but I hope the videos make up for it.  We're running late as usual and I have to wrap up.  

Take care, and I can't wait for Mother's Day either! :) I'm looking so forward to it!  I love you!  

P-day this week was awesome!  First the temple, and the Odaiba.  It was like being in a dream, and I accidentally took a million pictures.  I hope you enjoy them. . .  If not, sorry ;)



We had these goofy lil scooters we had to attach to our bikes or they wouldn't let us walk across the bridge.  Maybe a bit dangerous.... ITS SO HIGH UP!!! I was in love with this bridge.  I wanna go back right now.




Cho Chorou caught a baby crab!




This thing is huge!








スタウト長老! ^o^

Elder Stout! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment