Friday, August 21, 2015

Letters from Elder Clark and Junichi Maeda

Dear Shauna Stout,

I hope you and your family are doing well. I have truly loved serving with your son. He has been a wonderful companion and I couldn't have had a better one. He is so kind and sensitive to those around him. He has a love for Japan and he is always willing to work hard. Everyday and he does. He has really been working out hard. Every day he works out hard and eats really healthy. It is so fun to see him having a desire to improve every aspect of his life. He has a wonderful sense of humor and makes me laugh. Which I am grateful for. Thanks for raising a wonderful son. I am grateful for the time we have had and the little time left we have together!

Thanks,
Elder Clark



Aloha Shauna and Rick,

This is your uncle Junichi.  I was so blessed to run into Elder Stout last week Wednesday at the MTC.
I hoped to run into him yesterday but no luck…

Hope you are doing well!! and look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Have a wonderful day!

Junichi and Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment