Monday, April 10, 2017

We'll be together for another transfer!!!!!

Sorry, I'm running really low on time this week, so I apologize for sending a shorter email. But it was a wonderful week. The best part was that this morning we learned that we'll be together for another transfer!!!!!!!!!!!
It's unbelievable how long we've been together and how much time we have left. Strictly speaking, this will be 4 and a half transfers, less strictly speaking, this will be 5 transfers together. We're so blessed! :D
Sanjo has completely changed since we've been here and it just keeps changing! This week we saw many wonderful miracles with the mission school. The Nakagawa family came to support us on our first Thursday evening activity.


They're my Japanese family! And then other than that we had more students than ever at our Tuesday meeting, and one of them, named Yasushi, came to the church on Friday for ping pong and was visibly touched by our message we shared (just the new Easter video and our testimonies.) We didn't have a chance because we needed to talk to someone else before he left, but on Tuesday we will be inviting him to take the missionary lessons, and see if his cute little family he brings to eikaiwa has interest, too! Other than that, we're meeting lots of other wonderful people who we will do our best to work with. Things are just going amazing!


Toshiki and Yui had a busy week, and we haven't seen much of them. But it sounds like things are going well, though we're just as impatient to know about this wedding as you are. It's a big ordeal, so they're struggling to make solid plans... I'll keep you updated.

Takoyaki is my favorite food now!!!!!





Bu san is looking more solid than ever in every way. He came to general conference and we translated the whole thing on google translate in a simplified form
It was a really spiritual experience and he loved it. He asked us to come over the next day to meet his roommates and another friend from Niigata, who's family wants to learn English. 4 new English referrals!! He's helping us dendo now! He's basically already a member ;)




Anyway, I'll send a better email next week, sorry it's so short. Just know we're doing super well and busier than I've ever been before on my mission. I love you so so so much and loved reading about you and dad and the grandkids this week! 

I'm so proud of Lucy for making that big step in her spiritual progression. That baptism will be the gateway into her finding the greatest joy of her life! :D I hope we all remember the joy that is available to us. It's just always right there for everyone. Anyone having a hard time, anyone who needs purpose in life. The gospel of Jesus Christ is right there for them to pick up when they're humble enough to do so. It's just the best, and I'm so grateful for the joy it brings me! I love being a member of Jesus Christ's church! :D 

And I'm grateful for you too! I'll talk to you again next week! I miss you and love you so much! :)

    Elder Stout :D
          🇺🇸  •  🇯🇵
スタウト長老 ^o^


No comments:

Post a Comment